The Institute of Adult Education in Helsinki has premises for hire in its headquarters located at Töölöntullinkatu 8 and sports facilities at Annankatu.
Caretakers: Tel. (09) 41 500 330, 050 307 5350, vahtimestarit(at)helao.fi
Töölöntullinkatu 8 premises are available for hire:
Weekdays 8 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
Saturdays 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sundays 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Large Lecture Hall/ Classroom 101
for 100 persons
Weekdays: 480 €/day, 85 €/hour
Saturdays and Sundays: 550 €/day, 95 €/hour
Large Classroom / Classroom 102
for 45 persons
Weekdays: 275 €/day, 50 €/hour
Saturdays and Sundays: 310 €/day, 55 €/hour
Other Classrooms and Facilities for Group Work and Meetings
for 10-25 persons
Weekdays: 190 €/day, 40 €/hour
Saturdays and Sundays: 210 €/day, 45 €/hour
Equipment and Services
- All rooms are furnished with desks, and most of the classrooms also have a computer, audio & video equipment and a document camera.
- The rental fee is all-inclusive and as such includes the services of the caretaker and use of standard eguipment, supplies and furnishings (data projector, internet connection, blackboard, flipchart) and when needed a TV, & video recorder. The use of audiovisual equipment and photocopying services should be discussed and agreed upon in advance.
- If caretaker services are arranged specially for the party hiring our premises, there will be a separate charge.
- Our Institute does not have parking facilities.
- For catering services, please contact the on-site Cafe Helmi. Telephone: +358 50 597 4769.
- If our premises are hired on an hourly basis, rent will be charged for every beginning hour.
- Cancelling a reservation: a reservation has to be cancelled at least one week before or a 50 % cancellation fee will be charged.
Annankatu 29 B, dancehall 83 m²
Annankatu 29 B, dancehall 66 m²
There are single and continuous shifts for rent. There are available shifts also in the evening and on weekends.